- Albion is the oldest attestation and original name for the island of Great Britain and Gazette means “to announce” and serves as the Public Notice Board to give Notice in and to the General Public;
The: Albion-Gazette is the Notice Board for use by the general public and/ or professional persons, so that they may self publish, as such, Albion Gazette are not publishers, we only give space on our Public Notice Board so that the general public and/ or professional persons may “self publish” their own content which we do not edit, amend or “fact check”, as such make no representation whatsoever for the content placed by the general public/ professional persons and will not be held liable for any content whatsoever;
Limitation of Liability:
- Albion Gazette will not be liable for any damages or injury that accompany or result from your use of any of its site, these include (but are not limited to) damages or injury caused by any: use of (or inability to use) the site or use of (or inability to use) any site which may be hyperlinked from our site or failure of our site to perform in the manner you expected or desired or any error on our site or omission on our site or interruption of availability of our site or defect on our site or delay in operation or transmission of our site or computer virus or line failure. Kindly note that we are not liable for any damages, including damages intended to compensate someone directly for a loss or injury or damages reasonably expected to result from a loss or injury (known in legal terms as “consequential damages”). Other miscellaneous damages and expenses resulting directly from a loss or injury (known in legal terms as “incidental damages”). We are not liable even if we’ve been negligent or if our authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages or both;
In any event, our liability to you for all losses, damages, injuries, and claims of any and every kind (whether the damages are claimed under the terms of a contract or claimed to be caused by negligence or other wrongful conduct or they’re claimed under any other legal theory) will not be greater than the amount you paid if anything to access our site;
What information do we collect?
- Like most websites our server may also collect information automatically through the use of electronic tools that may be transparent to our visitors. For example, we may log the name of your Internet Service Provider or use cookie technology to recognise you and hold information from your visit. Among other things, the cookie may store your user name and password (if any), sparing you from having to re–enter that information each time you visit our site;
As our payment processing and website hosting companies adopt additional technology additional information may also be gathered beyond our control through other means. In certain cases, you can choose not to provide us with information, for example by setting your browser to refuse to accept cookies, but if you do you may be unable to access certain portions of the site or may be asked to re–enter your user name and password and we may not be able to customise the site’s features according to your preferences; However, this information does not include any Personally Identifiable Information about you or allow anyone to identify you individually;
Any information provided by you is used solely for the purpose of replying to your enquiries and/ or allowing you access to the Public space on the gazette. In the unlikely event you receive an email from us by mistake, kindly notify us and delete the email from your system. The company does not accept liability for any errors, damages or omissions which might arise as a result of any e–mail transmission. All emails sent by the company are compliant with The CAN–SPAM Act of 2003 and we will NEVER sell, barter or rent your name, email address or phone number to any third parties. Period;
- The Right of Access, to update or delete the information we have on you (if any): Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If for whatever you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us on the contact page;
• The Right of Objection: You have the right to object to us processing of your Personal Data;
• The Right to Restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
• The Right to Rectification of data: You have the right to have your information rectified if you believe that information held is inaccurate or incomplete;
• The Right to Data Portability: You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we may have on you in a clear concise, commonly used machine-readable structured format;
• The Right to Withdraw Your Consent: You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we previously relied upon your consent to process your personal information as provided;
Take Notice: Before responding to any data requests we may ask you to verify your identity so we can be sure we are NOT breaching any persons personal data.
- Albion-Gazette does not knowingly collect or solicit Personally Identifiable Information from or about children under 18. If we discover we have received any information from a child under 18 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe the Albion Gazette has any information from or about anyone under 18, please contact us through our contact page immediately;
Disclosure of Data.
- We may disclose information in response to a Bonafide Signed and Sealed court order (if any), or at other times when we believe we are reasonably required to do so by law, in this unlikely event the Albion Gazette may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure in such cases;
- The: Albion Gazette shall include the Common Laws and Jurisdiction of Albion…
Take Notice: By using our website you fully understand and agree to our Terms and Conditions in Full…